Margaret River AGM 15th October IFMRA Annual General Meeting at Margaret River. 15th October 2022.
IFMRA Annual General Meeting at Margaret River. 15th October 2022.
Shake off the COVID Blues and join the crowd at Margaret River for the AGM followed by a tour through the magnificent coastal scenery and wildflowers of WA in Spring.
- Assembling in Perth on the 13th October,
- Backroads scenery ride to Margaret River on the 14th with a lunch stop along the way
- AGM and BBQ on the 15th. Overnight
- Local ride ending in Pemberton on the 16th. Wildflowers, Southern Forests. Overnight
- To Walpole (hidden gem of the south west forest area) on the 17th. WOW Cruise (optional), Forest Walks (optional) Tree Top Walk (optional). Overnight.
- 18th To Denmark and Albany. Fabulous rides and coastal scenery. Overnight
- 19th Porongorups and Stirling Ranges. Overnight
- 20th Tour ends for Perth based riders. Return to Perth via Albany Highway. Nullarbor riders to Esperance (480km). Local tour. Overnight
- Return via Norseman and the Nullarbor
For those who dont make the trip, we will all meet via Zoom. Remember Fellowship is the name of the game. We'd love to catch up.
Recommendations for accommodation, hire etc available soon or contact Bill on email@example.com